Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Its been a while

Its been a while... The last day I was out sailing was Aug 8th. Since then, I have either been out of town, had family obligations, or the weather has been really crappy. Here in FL crappy weather is either too rainy, or too windy.

So in any case, I have REALLY been missing getting out sailing. I have been getting out to the boat about once a week, to check on her, clean, putz around, or just sit and have lunch, but that isn't the same as getting out.

Finally last night I got out sailing. A short sail, as I promised I would be back close to sunset, but a sail none the less.


View 2011/10/11 in a larger map

Nice day, light chop, winds @ 10 knts with occasional gusts, but nothing over powering.


Beautiful Sunset


Full moon on the way to the marina


I hope to get out more this weekend.